- 5 Years Surveying Experience.
- Train assisstants and helpers and direct their work in such activities as preforming surveys or drafting maps.
- Prepare or supervise perperation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documnets related to surveys.
- Write descriptions of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, and/or other legal documnets.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architechtural personnel, clients, and other concerned parties with projects.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baseline, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Interpret data for design.
- Design experience an asset.
Heavy Equipment Operator/Trainee
- Remote Site experience
- Design experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Aboriginal Engineering Ltd. is located in Yellowknife Northwest Territories and as such we will accept your
resume by fax (867) 669-9482 or by online submission.
Thank you for your interest in Aboriginal Engineering Ltd.