Aboriginal Labour Recruitment
AEL is extremely proud of the fact that we have used or are currently using Aboriginal crews hired from the impacted communities as a majority of our workforce on a variety of environmental remediation projects.
Project examples include:
- Tundra Mine Phase 1 Remediation
- Tundra Mine Tailings Water Treatment - 2009
- Port Radium Mine Remediation
- Discovery Mine Phase 2 and 3 Remediation
- BHP Faye Lake Tailings Containment Dam Remediation
- Con Mine Mill Asbestos Removal
- Victoria Island Remediation
Current on-going projects include:
- Tundra Mine Phase 2 Remediation
- Great Bear Lake Phase 1 Project
AEL has traditionally achieved a 70 per cent to 85 per cent aboriginal labour content in execution of these projects.