AEL Employee Training
The training program for AEL is comprised of several specific training components identified for all areas of the company’s scope of operations. The following applicable parts of this program shall be given to employees prior to being assigned to any duties.
- Company and site orientation
- Completing Risk assessments and Hazard classification
- Hazard analysis and Safe Work Plans
- Incident reporting and Investigation
- Personal Protective Equipment and the worker
- Access to forms, templates and documents (Safe Work Plans and Scope of Procedures).
- Roles and Responsibilities (Chain of Command)
- Fire Safety and Emergency Response Plans